Saturday, April 9, 2011

My brother's birthday!

Today is my brother Jamie's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE BROTHER!  He was a total pain in my buttocks when I was a teenager, but has grown up to be the coolest guy.  I'm lucky to have him as my one and only brother, and I love him dearly.

Recently Jamie has become the proud owner of not one, but TWO Jeeps.  He's having one of them modified with a lift kit and all the toys.  In honor of his new money sucking hobby  I made him this card:




Cute, right?  =D

I have a ton of projects I need to complete today.  More later!

1 comment:

Star said...

I just love this card. I think the hill looks absolutely fabulous, the jeep is fantastic (I want a jeep too!!) and the sentiment is hilarious! I know Jamie will love (loved?) this card, and I hope he reads this post so he can see your sweet words.