Sunday, April 10, 2011

A challenge and some other stuff

Leigh at HappiScrappin Challenge Blog is having a shape challenge!  Any card shape that is NOT square or rectangle will qualify.  I made this card:

using my Spellbinders Nestabilites scallopped oval dies, a beautiful bird with flowers that is one of Leigh's FREEBIES, my Copics, and a couple of flowers with a brad in the center.

Also, today was the ATC swap.  The theme this month was Postage and this is the trading card I made:


There are a couple of different stamp companies that I can't remember off the top of my head.  I used my Silhouette to cut the mailbox and flag, then misted the mailbox with Perfect Pearls.  I put some Glitter pen on the envelope to bring out the flap detail.  I hope they like it!

The ATC club has a rule... every member must wear a nametag.  Last month I was forgiven since it was my first month, but this morning I got up and made this:


I used my Vagabond, stamps from Inkadinkado, Savvy Stamps, and Stampers Anonymous, my Silhouette SD, and a bunch of bling.  I also laminated it, which did NOT work very well.  Live and learn!  It's good enough for now, if it starts to fall apart I'll rethink it.

I think that's enough for now!  Have a fabulous week.

1 comment:

Star said...

Yay!! I love the challenge card...your coloring is gorgeous! =) You already know how much I love the ATCs since I was there when you made them.....and your name tag is adorable!! Great job!

Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin'! =)