Monday, July 4, 2011

Frame it!

The challenge at HappiChallenge blog this week is to FRAME something!  This was HappiSister Chris' challenge and she says:

Frame it.  What does that mean to you?  Farme the whole project or frame an image?  It's up to you, as long as something somewhere on your card is framed. 
I was in a silly mood and this is how I interpreted the challenge:
 And the inside:
I love this digi, Tatters is such a scamp!  You can find him at Leigh's Store.  The image was colored with Copic markers.  The frame is a file by Ileana at I Scrap Designs.  Her cut files are awesome!  I used gold Stickles on the decoration layer.  The design on the card is from a stencil, I used paint instead of ink for a more distressed look.
The challenge can be found here, so rush there to place your entry!  Remember, you don't have to use a HappiLeighScrappin image to win... BUT if you DO your entry counts twice!  Enter!  WIN!  I'll be looking for your entry!

Leigh is giving away a gorgeous new digi, free with any purchase, for the month of July.  Check it out:

Isn't it lovely?
 
See you later!

1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

Such a cute card and I love all the stickles.

Love Mandy xxx