Friday, June 10, 2011

June ATC swap!

Sunday is the day for the ATC swap at my LSS.  It's so much fun, but a lot of work too.  Once a month is perfect for this activity!  This is only my 4th time attending, and each time is more fun than the last.  This month is going to be especially fun because Starla is going too!  Her first time, I hope she likes it!

The theme this month is "She was named for a flower." So I would like to introduce you to Daisy:

The image is a rubber stamp from Stamping Bella. I found the lace at JoAnn Fabric and colored the center with a Copic.  Daisy is colored with Copics, and a little Stickles on her head.  (Wouldn't we ALL look better with a little glitter in our hair?)  She's popped up but I'm not going to whine about how you can't tell from the photos anymore.   =D   The pp is from K&Company, I got it on sale at Michael's.  I added some bling in the upper corners, because I love bling!

I just love the expression on her face, in fact... I call her Oops-a-Daisy!  Doesn't she look like she's kind of embarrassed about something?  LOL!

Can't wait to see the other ATC's on Sunday!

2 comments:

Star said...

This is just so adorable....I can't wait to get mine! Oops-a-Daisy! LOL That should be MY name! =)

C said...

So cute! And what a great idea to color the lace, I never would have thought to do that.
Good job, Missy.