Monday, June 6, 2011

A floral challenge!

Y'all KNOW how much I love flowers, and if you DON'T know... you should.  =D   So, it just so happens Leigh at the HappiLeighScrappin challenge blog is having a challenge about flowers!  I had to do it... and here it is:



The digi is Leigh's Welcome Flower Pot, and it is one of my favorite stamps.  Don't you just love that chubby bee?   I colored the image with Copics, added some Stickles, ribbon, punched flowers, Perfect Pearls, fabulous patterned paper, and shimmery metallic paper for the card base, and WALLA!  A lovely card!  Just like magic!  =D

The challenge can be found here.

2 comments:

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Love your card Vicki, great coloring.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love the shadowing around the image, and that dp is so pretty! (You know me...yay sparkles!! LOL) Adorable little flowers in the corner, too.

Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!!

xx Star