Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Share the love!

I won the HappiLeigh Scrappin' challenge AND the Iheart2stamp challenge!   YAY!  New digis for me!

AND Starla at YouCouldBeWishingOnAStar gave me an award:

and here's the rules...

This award is to highlight lesser-known blogs of worth!  When a person is presented with this award, if they choose to participate, they post saying they accept this award and present it to 3-5 blogs they deem worthy of following.    Since this award is for lesser-known blogs, please try to pick ones with few followers.

I have discovered numerous blogs that I enjoy, I chose these for the award:

1. Ileana at I Scrap Designs
2. Leigh at HappiLeigh Scrappin'
3. Brenda at Brenscraps

Check them out!!

3 comments:

Star said...

YOU share the love and quit winning everything! LOL Just kidding. I'm so proud of you, mom! Congrats!!

Brenda said...

Dang it girls!! lol, I have two of you!! who do I give it back to!!

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Thank you Vicki, so super sweet.