Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Like we needed more snow!

After "Snowmageddon" I could have gone the rest of the winter without seeing more snow.  So, a week and a half later we get another 5-or-so inches.  Doesn't sound like much, but added to the previous 17+ it's MORE than enough.  Heres the proof!

This is the shed in our back yard.  A family of rabbits lives under the shed, after the storm they had to dig their way out...

(back of the shed, the big lump of snow is my convertible!)
and here's where they finally ended up getting out
See the hole by the front tire?  Here's a close up (I put some cat food in the hole for them... I don't think my husband would be thrilled by that). 


This is the fence between us and our neighbor.



Seriously.  Enough snow.  No more, please.

On another note, this is a card I made for an aunt and uncle whose cat died.  They used to have a number of cats, this was the last one.  He was 20 years old.  Having lost fur-children before I know how much they are hurting.  Anyway... here's the card.



That's all for now!

No comments: