Thursday, December 23, 2010

Early Christmas gift

Look what Santa brought me (a little early)!!

A Vagabond die cutter by Tim Holtz/Sizzix!  WOO HOO!!  Between this and my Silhouette SD I'm set for cutters for a long while.  Santa also got me a die for the Vagabond, I'll be adding to that collection very soon.

I'm off work now until the 29th, except for promising to go in Monday morning to do payroll, and it feels GOOD!  So guess how late I slept in today?  Yes indeed, 4AM.  Sigh.  I need to stay up a bit later tonight or I'll be falling asleep at the Christmas Eve family gathering!

Since I'm up so early I'll get a few cards done, I hope.  I'll post them after the holiday, just in case the recipient finds this blog.

Later!!

1 comment:

Star said...

Yay! I'm so glad we...ahem, I mean YOU...got a Vagabond! =) It's going to be so much fun!