Thursday, December 16, 2010

Doing what I'm told


My daughter tells me it's not enough to just HAVE a blog, I must occasionally POST to it as well. So here goes!


The Christmas season snuck up on me, again. Somehow that happens every year! This year is different in that I started making cards (and some scrapbooking) in February, so I wanted to make some to send out to friends and family. They're going to be late, but I'm happy with them!


Here it is, my very first Christmas card:


I used a Stampendous stamp for the house, Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment. Colored with Copic markers and highlighted with Stickles.


Some lucky person is getting this one:


These are digi stamps, birds and words by Doodle Pantry.  Colored with Copics again, Stickles on the greenery and glitter pen outlining the birds.  The cardstock is shimmery and I used an embossing folder for the musical notes.

And I'll be making a few more in the next week,  Thank goodness those will be handed out, no worrying about snail mail! 

I also make jewelry, here is a birthstone (March) pendant that was ordered as a Christmas gift.  I finished it tonight and will deliver it tomorrow:
I hope the giftee likes it! 

1 comment:

Star said...

Yay! Good job finally posting! LOL Mwah! BTW, the bird stamp is from Doodle Pantry.