Monday, August 15, 2011

Cards for Ryan

Okay group, time to pony up!  There is a young man named Ryan who was involved in an accident and suffered a brain injury.  He needs a lot of hope right now, and his family says the cards he has enjoyed opening and looking at the  cards he has received.  They have asked for a card shower to facilitate his healing.  Read more about the card call, and Ryan, here and here, and here.  Let's get some cards to this young man and make him smile!  Here's the one I'm sending:

The interior says "Hurry and get well, Ryan!  We're all pulling for you."

C'mon, a RAK (random act of kindness) will make you feel amazing.  If you're not a card maker you can BUY one, but let's show Ryan some love!

2 comments:

Star said...

So pretty! I'm sure he will love it.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Hi Vicki!!!

I can't thank you enough for participating in my card drive for Ryan!! I am so thrilled to have such lovely crafty friends!! I know this is going to bring a very bright spot and smile to Ryan's day.

Your prize pack will be on it's way soon!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith