Monday, September 12, 2011

Think Autumn

That's the challenge at HappiLeighScrappin this week.  What does Autumn mean to you?  Leaves?  Wind?  Food?  Make it into a card or other project!  Here is mine:

I used a couple of Leigh's new designs, the pumpkin and the hat, and merged them with Paint.net.  They were colored with Copic markers and I used my Stardust pen for the buckle on the hat.  The fences is a Tim Holtz "On The Edge" die, and the leaves were something I picked up at a garage sale.  They came in plain plastic bags with no manufacturer info.  I love them!

Although you don't have to use one of Leigh's images to join in the challenge we would love it if you did!  Leigh will appreciate it so much she'll add your project to an additional drawing, one that is only for projects that used her images.  Go to Leigh's store and look at her images, I know you'll find something you love!

PleasejJoin us in the challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing your project!

4 comments:

Lynn Weber said...

What a great fall card!! Totally love the pumpkin & hat- great coloring job!!! Oh, I need to get a fence die cut, sooo cool & the perfect touch for this card : ) Hope you are having a good week!!! Lynn

Star said...

Mmmm....mashed potatoes! =D That's what Fall means to me!! I just love this card. The fence is AWESOME, and I love that little pumpkin and hat! Great coloring...the hat looks like suede. Mmmm....suede.... LOL Plus all the fabby leaves. Great job!

Jennifer Scull said...

such a great take on the challenge! love the pilgrim's hat with the pumpkin! clever!
have a wonderful weekend! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your card Vicki! I am sad to think that this is our last challenge...Keep in touch and let's
visit on the HLSC team blog!
Hugs,
Georgia