Sunday, February 20, 2011

Last full day of the retreat

Today was the last full day of our retreat and I'm sorry to see it end.  We had a blast, and the other ladies were wonderful!  Starla got a LOT of cards done, I didn't do so shabby either. 

Today I focused on making Artist Trading Cards.  One of the local scrapbook stores, We're Stamping Mad in Osseo, has a swap on the second Sunday of every month.  The way it works is simple.  Each month has a theme, you make 20 ATCs in the theme (making them as close to the same as possible, and must include at least ONE stamped element), bring them in and everyone swaps.  March will be my first time joining in, and the theme is Thank You.  Here is one of the cards I made:

A few stamped elements, a punch, some gems and Stickles.  I like it!

NOT looking forward to the drive home tomorrow.  It's snowing here and we have a few inches of accumulation.  At home we got about 15 inches.  I hope it's done snowing there... and I hope we can get out of here in the morning!

No comments: