Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been a busy week!

There was a lot of time devoted to papercrafts this week, which means I was a happy girl!

Tuesday Star and I were back at Archiver's for the Very Valentine Minis class.  All of the cards are 3x3 inches.  Most of them were fast and easy to make!  This first one is very cute, and we got to use the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher (aka a weeeeee small stapler) which I love.



It doesn't get much faster/easier than this one.  A corner chomper, stamp, and some stickers! The heart is a foam backed sticker for some dimension.

 Isn't this cute?  I kinda messed it up with the ink on the top edge of the stamp.  I guess I could put ribbon or some stickers there, but it's not TOO awful, and I don't want to clutter it up.

Yep, I messed this one up too.  I was supposed to stamp the "Love ya" before I went all crazy with the heart stamp.  Still, I'm not completely unhappy with my alterations!  The red marker I used was FULL of sparkle, unfortunately the camera didn't pick it up.

 This one was labor intensive because of the flower. These things take forever!  But I like the outcome. We also used the Texture Boutique and some Perfect Pearls spray.  I love the shimmer!

Rosettes take a long time too, when you do them manually.  I like that we can do them on the Martha Stewart scoring tool, as we did here, but I think I'll be using my Tim Holtz die when I want to make these!

 More Texture Boutique, this time adding some white ink with the Tim Holtz sponge applicator.  I like this look so much I picked up some white ink before leaving the store.

I like this card a lot.  It couldn't get much simpler, either!

This one is probably my favorite.  I LOVE the artsy, painted look of the rose! We used Copics to color the stamp, and it's just so pretty.  You have to be quick tho, the Copics dry FAST.  The rose was done in two steps, stem first, then blossom. 

That was our Tuesday class!  FUN!


No comments: